• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Elvenar Gems of Knowledge

• Thread starter Deleted User - 384643
  • Start date

Deleted User - 384643

Doesn't load any more on my Pale Moon browser since a day or two.
Because they installed or updated a wix module that requires ES6 "class" support without checking if the browser actually supports it.

18:28:35.750 SyntaxError: class is a reserved identifier1 wixcode-worker.js:1:60
https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.c...modules/santa-wix-code/dist/wixcode-worker.js

And, yes, I know that Elvenar Gems of Knowledge isn't affiliated with Inno games, but I figure that there are probably some users around who are affiliated with that site who will read this and hopefully tell the site owners about this issue. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an email address to contact them, and I'm not on facebook.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Unfortunately we won't be able to offer support for this website on our forums in any way. Please contact the makers of the website directly. :)

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
Doesn't load any more on my Pale Moon browser since a day or two.
Because they installed or updated a wix module that requires ES6 "class" support without checking if the browser actually supports it.

18:28:35.750 SyntaxError: class is a reserved identifier1 wixcode-worker.js:1:60
https://www.gamersgemsofknowledge.c...modules/santa-wix-code/dist/wixcode-worker.js

And, yes, I know that Elvenar Gems of Knowledge isn't affiliated with Inno games, but I figure that there are probably some users around who are affiliated with that site who will read this and hopefully tell the site owners about this issue. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be an email address to contact them, and I'm not on facebook.

Is there a particular page that isn't loading for you as I use Pale Moon (over Linux) and the site is displaying fine for me at the moment?

Deleted User - 384643

I can access Elvenar Gems of Knowledge again, so I'm guessing they read this thread and fixed the problem. :)