• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar Freetrade Recruiting

• Thread starter DeletedUser2886
  • Start date

DeletedUser2886

We are a relatively new fellowship so still forming but as our name suggests you can trade freely at whatever price you like. Whether these trades are accepted is a whole different story and obviously 2-3 star trades will sell faster, we just wont be forcing you to make 2-3 star trades. So far we have 17/25 members in two days and are looking to recruit more active players

We employ a "3 strikes and you are out" system where rule breaks are concerned. This means 3 warnings before expulsion so don't worry about being instantly expelled for anything. If you are on a final warning you're obviously a repeat offender and chances are you probably deserved it in most cases. However if you are on a final warning and break a rule again during a tournament we will not expel you until the tournament is over as you are entitled to the points you pledged and shouldn't have to lose them.

We only have two rules....

1) Give neighbourly help to everyone in the fellowship at least every other day (dont let it go two days without visiting) unless you have told me in advance you are going to be away. 4/7 days is not a lot to ask.

2) keep drama involving other members of the fellowship out of the main chat and either discuss it in private with myself or the person you have an issue with.

If you're interested you can check a more detailed overview in game and apply directly there