• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvenar bleeding into the Real World?

Sir Derf

Adept
Are there Orcs on the board at Mars, Inc.?

A very limited edition new flavor of Skittles has been announced. French's Mustard.

In recognition of National (American) Mustard Day.

m4rt1n

Adept
Are there Orcs on the board at Mars, Inc.?

A very limited edition new flavor of Skittles has been announced. French's Mustard.

In recognition of National (American) Mustard Day.

Nice on a hot dog lol but for beef I use English, hotter and a better texture than French's, not to be confused with French which is milder, I guess the Orc's don't like it too hot lol

SkyRider99

Immortal
No, at the Calgary Stampede this year, they had ketchup and mustard flavoured ice cream.
That could work.

1690546825225.png

Jake65

Sage
According to the reporter who tried it - a guy from CBC Radio's The Homestretch - they weren't bad.
I've had basil flavour ice cream (which was really good) but I'm struggling to get my head around condiment flavour ice cream :D

Laurelin

Sorcerer
I remember Hedgehog flavoured crisps being [briefly!] available here in the UK, back in the late 80s / early 90s (a long time ago, anyway). AFAIK, nobody ever did work out whether or not the flavour was authentic... fortunately? ^_^

SkyRider99

Immortal
I remember Hedgehog flavoured crisps being [briefly!] available here in the UK, back in the late 80s / early 90s (a long time ago, anyway). AFAIK, nobody ever did work out whether or not the flavour was authentic... fortunately? ^_^
How the heck would anyone know what a hedgehog tasted like in the first place mate? :D

I am having mental images of people trudging along the M4 and back lanes, scooping up road-kill for supper. :p

<image purposely omitted>

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Next it will be vegemite flavoured ice-cream! The world has gone insane. :(
As long as it’s Marmite not Vegemite, sign me up! :D

Although I must add, I’ve tried all sorts of foods/snacks with Marmite flavour (crackers, chips/crisps, cashews, peanuts, popcorn, …), but I actually really just prefer the taste of pure marmite (no butter) on a slice of bread.