• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Elvarian Introduction

DeletedUser9333

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce AquaticGlitterFairy1 to the community of Elvenar.

I have been playing on android En servers (from Nz) for about three months and it has changed my life in ways I couldn't even explain. Lol. Just know, it's all been for the best and it has been surprisingly educational and so much fun. I personally, loved the Mermaid quests and learned a lot about such events. Can't wait for the next one.

I would like to give a shout out to my Fellowship in Arendyll "Easy Livin'" for making game play a lot more enjoyable and for being so active and friendly.
Our leader is on point and everyone is progressing really well. (AMs in other world FSs, take note. It is frustrating asf when the team has no direction or participation from the ARCHMAGE. It's part of the responsibility.)

Lastly, Innogames. Wow. Just love the game! I may install on my work laptop and begin to budget diamond purchases for expansions and premium upgrades very soon. I think it will be well worth it. And thank you for the 100+ diamonds I have received throughout the game so far.

Peace.