• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Eliminating all of my tier 3 Manufactories

rock stream

Scholar
I’m thinking about eliminating all of my tier 3 manufactories, and relying on evolved event buildings instead. Might be able to remove 4-6 homes along with it. Good plan or bad plan in Chapter 9?
Asking for a friend

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@rock stream Interesting question! And I guess dependant on a few factors! Personally I only have One Boosted Tier 3 Manufactory and that does me given I'm also in a very considerate and obliging FS! :) And despite only having one, i've Tier 3 Goods coming out of my pointy ears! I think many players get a to a stage as well whereby they remove Residential Buildings, weighing up the following upgrade dimensions and population of course!

Do you have any Teleporting Spells to hand? That way if you find yourself struggling for goods, it's still in your inventory!

Last edited:

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Ha, Rock Stream, your friend is in the sweet spot, or was in the sweet spot, wrt culture buildings that will give mana in higher chapters, but t3 for chapters 6 to 8. I would say, if you stay at that level, you very likely will not need t3 manus. If you are going to upgrade, there will come a point that you will want those buildings to give mana, or seeds, and then the T3 manus will have to come back.

As always, keep an eye on the balances of everything and adjust accordingly.

rock stream

Scholar
Thank you. I think I will phase them out after I get my teeth fixed from all the candy:)

kimkimkim

Summoner
I would have to agree with the majority, I would not sell them off, I would teleport them into inventory......some of the higher chapters, ones you have not reached yet, require high amounts of Tier 3 goods and as m4rt1n said, you will be running into sentient goods later on and you will need them for that as well

Pauly7

Magus
That's the beauty of having teleport spells.

At the moment I have one T3 manufactory and let's be honest, if I got rid of that my T3 totals would still be increasing.

Gargon667

Mentor
I’m thinking about eliminating all of my tier 3 manufactories, and relying on evolved event buildings instead. Might be able to remove 4-6 homes along with it. Good plan or bad plan in Chapter 9?
Asking for a friend

Chapter 9? Forget it, event buildings stop making T3 there.

It is the reason why you don´t need to keep T3 factories in chapters 6-8, but in chapter 9 they all start making mana. For a while of course the old Orc Chapter event buildings are still better than T3 factories, so you have no stress to replace them, but it´s only a grace period. Eventually factoreis become more efficient.

Gargon667

Mentor
Not if you have the old school sets. :)

He is talking about event buildings, by which I guess he means the daily prize buildings you can accumulate in bulk and then use en masse instead of keeping factories, rather than the occasional building you can use in addition to factories.
But yes there are of course a few buildings gained from events that do produce T3 for all chapters, even newer ones like the Wise Golem for example.