• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Elf or Human?

DeletedUser167

On the rankings have some sort of emblem/text that tells you whether a player is a human or elf

I find that when looking for players with cities of the same species as me I have to go through alot of cities to find one. I think if there were some sort of emblem depicting elf or human it would mean alot less time searching as I could just look on the rankings and see straight away who is what

I think this idea should be implemented as I believe alot of players would find this useful. This is because if anyone is like me, they like to view other players cities of the same species as them to compare and find a build path/idea that they could use. I think that some sort of icon can save alot of time having to load up a players city just to see if they are the species you are looking for

If implemented then this feature would not impact any gameplay/features

Thankyou for your time,
OPname

Attachments

• elvenar idea.jpg
    elvenar idea.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 95

DeletedUser248

Hmm. I usually check out the player profile pictures when trying to determine if someone is a human or elf. That is usually a dead give away for me. :)

DeletedUser

Hmm. I usually check out the player profile pictures when trying to determine if someone is a human or elf. That is usually a dead give away for me. :)

Works until people get the option for dwarf pics :D

DeletedUser219

Hint to OP: The background of the profile picture gives a pointer to the race of the player. Humans have a blue background, Elves purple, and dwarves cyan (or teal, or turquoise, one of them colors).