• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Earning Armuni Prestige

DeletedUser1965

Hi All,
Currently undertaking the Armuni guests and am trying to understand how to gain Prestige. I only seem to gain a small amount when upgrading the Temple. Is there any other way to earn extra Prestige? Seems strange that I can store 1000s but only ever have a few hundred to use after an upgrade.

DeletedUser7733

You'll get more Prestige from building Pillars of the Temple, Palm Gardens, Temple of Veneration and Temple of Sustainability - 5,000 in total (all under Settlements tab). If you like to complete the quest line, you'll need to build all of the available buildings.

DeletedUser1965

Hi CleverAngel.
Thanks, I'm building them as I go, but was hoping you could earn Prestige other than just doing these upgrades. I have the two outer temples to go and the Dunes Temple at lvl3, but still need to upgrade the Traps and Goldsmiths (there currently between LVL2-3) but keep running our of Prestige. So was just checking that I have not missed something.

Deleted User - 1634960

If your intent is to follow the quest line, you will end up with just enough Prestige to have 8 Goldsmiths and 4 Trapmakers at level 4. If you upgrade them "out of turn" you may find yourself balked at some of the quests. ;)