• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Dwarves chapter

i am working on the Advanced scouts chest at the end of the Dwarves chapter, my question is once i have collected all copper for the chest, do i still need the copper mines, in my city

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Make sure you've got enough copper and granite to upgrade your roads, if you haven't already, and then you can sell the mines and foundries. Once you've completed Advanced Scouts you won't be able to see how much you've got, but you don't lose it. This applies to all the guest race chapters.

Jake65

Sage
ok wow do i have to upgrade roads before i move on MinervaOz ??
Some chapters have a storyline quest to have 'x' number of chapter specific roads.
As Peanut Pie said, they're useful to upgrade if you have the resources. You have to have roads, might as well make them work a bit more for you.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
ok wow do i have to upgrade roads before i move on MinervaOz ??

You don't have to upgrade roads at any specific time (or indeed ever) - certainly not to move on in the game. Having enough guest race goods to be able to, after you've left the chapter, keeps your options open. I have a mix of roads from different chapters, just because I like them and they fit with a 'theme', and it's handy to be able to add another piece of the same kind when I rearrange.