• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dwarven Bulwark

DeletedUser4553

I’ve just built a Dwarven Bulwark and I’m wondering if I should now sell one of my 2 armories as the bulwark is providing a bigger training size. However I’m not sure if I will regret this when I get to the Orcs chapter (which is next for me). Does anyone have any view on the pros and cons of replacing an armory with the Dwarven Balwark?

DeletedUser

I have it as an extra, and I think you may well regret it when you get to O&G because of the orcs production, plus you'll be using the orcs from that chapter onwards.

DeletedUser4553

OK, thanks Lisica. So if I understand you correctly, when it says the Dwarven Bulwark acts as an armory, then this is only true up to a point as it will not help with orc production.

DeletedUser

Yes, it will increase your training size like an armory will and you will gain sword dancers or axe barbarians from it which are effectively free troops, but you won't get any orcs as you would from an actual armory - I think you need a minimum of 2 armories to get through O&G and onwards, but those free troops and help on training size are definitely good to have.

DeletedUser4553

Many thanks Lisica, very helpful. I will keep my 2 armories and look forward to seeing what happens in the Orcs chapter.