• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Duplicate buildings

Jake65

Sage
Random question:
Did the mechanics/means of getting evolving/event buildings or pets change significantly at some point way back when?
I've seen cities with lots of moonstone libraries and I'm sure I've seen multiple phoenixes.
I know one can get a second event building base with enough event currency but is this the only way?

m4rt1n

Adept
In early events we had unlimited quest lines so multiple buildings were possible quite easily, now it is still possible but only if you get very lucky or spend money on the events.

The moonstone set used to be given out in the spire so multiples of that were also easily possible some time ago.

Jake65

Sage
In early events we had unlimited quest lines so multiple buildings were possible quite easily, now it is still possible but only if you get very lucky or spend money on the events.

The moonstone set used to be given out in the spire so multiples of that were also easily possible some time ago.
Thanks, I started in April/May 2020 so missed the multiple event buildings I guess.
I remember getting plantations of gum trees from the spire :)
Only one base that I can remember.