• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Dropped expansion

• Thread starter DeletedUser1217
  • Start date

DeletedUser1217

Not sure this can be remedied? I was moving map around plotting where to put my last (battle
earned) expansion (140k cost) and dropped it onto my barracks plot. It simply disappeared as if I'd dropped it on open land. Hasn't returned to available menu in last couple logins/days?And of course I cannot build on it now. Millicenti - Arendyll

DeletedUser1316

Not sure this can be remedied? I was moving map around plotting where to put my last (battle
earned) expansion (140k cost) and dropped it onto my barracks plot. It simply disappeared as if I'd dropped it on open land. Hasn't returned to available menu in last couple logins/days?And of course I cannot build on it now. Millicenti - Arendyll

Hi millicenti -

In this case, the best course of action is to submit a support ticket. This will allow us to look at your account specifically and do our best to solve the issue for you. :)

If this is indeed a bug, it will be reported back to this thread and changed accordingly.

Thanks!

- Aider