• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Does anyone else get a blue screen for main city only from too many visits to others?

DeletedUser1685

When I do a bunch of city visits, I can get my main city blue screened, I can still load everyone else's city, but mine is just a blue screen.
I can also do things like look at my tech tree, and trades, but the city is blue.
Which makes me blue. :(
Is this an isolated instance or are others having it happen?
My graphic card doesn't exist, it's part of the motherboard, so that's probably part of the problem, but it doesn't explain why I can keep loading everyone else's cities.

DeletedUser4212

When I do a bunch of city visits, I can get my main city blue screened, I can still load everyone else's city, but mine is just a blue screen.
I can also do things like look at my tech tree, and trades, but the city is blue.
Which makes me blue. :(
Is this an isolated instance or are others having it happen?
My graphic card doesn't exist, it's part of the motherboard, so that's probably part of the problem, but it doesn't explain why I can keep loading everyone else's cities.

Greetings,

I would advise you to open a ticket or contact support if you are still experiencing this issue because this is a very technical side question. The link provided below is the support site.

https://support.innogames.com/login/to/game/elvenar/market/en