• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Do you know what to do first when you start a new chapter?

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
You have finally finished your last chapter and completed and unlocked the first Research subject of your new chapter; this is generally the Advanced Scouts, which acts as a bridge between your old chapter and the new. Your old Portal and all Settlement buildings are sold (or about to be, depending on the quests). You now have a huge free space in your city and are eager to put the new settlement out.

Think first about what will change for you! Your Residences, Workshops, and some or all Manufactories may change size and shape (check our Wiki guide for full details). With this vast free area in your city, you have enough room to move buildings around without using precious Teleport Spells. Arrange all the buildings that are changing and see how they will fit after you have upgraded them. If necessary, hold back as long as possible when placing your new Portal and Settlement buildings until you have Researched the upgrades of Residences and Workshops.

If you want to make your Elvenar life easier, place those buildings that will never change their size and shape along the borders from the top corner. You can still beautifully build your city if you do this. The Grid View will help you organize your city each time you move to a new Chapter.

Remember that a Main Hall that is placed centrally has a better use for the city and road layout that is placed in a corner blocking two sides!

This article is based on the browser version of the game. The App version is similar to this scenario.

Last edited:

Jake65

Sage
I usually plonk my scarecrow in the middle of nowhere to give him some breathing space for a while.
Your idea is better though :)

Jake65

Sage
I usually plonk my scarecrow in the middle of nowhere to give him some breathing space for a while.
Your idea is better though :)
Phew, take a deep breath in ......
DeepBreath.jpg