• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

divine seeds

Sir Derf

Adept
Depends on your methods.

Best overall, Evolving Buildings (of the appropriate Stage), which you may already have, or may be able to get through crafting, you're looking to the Witty Raccoon (especially if fed) and the Triumph of the Tides.

Bulk through the appropriate Event, look for the Tender Tag Team.

Bulk (Long Term) through crafting, look for the Festival Merchant.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
To add to what Sir Derf already said:

The Trader is also a great source of seeds. It gives a regular production but also a collection bonus with every pickup, so make sure to not postpone picking up the early collect for too long, which is available after 3 hours. The regular production amount depends on your number of completed provinces on the world map and your Main Hall level, the collection bonus depends on your total Ancient Wonder levels and your Main Hall level.

The Elvenar Trade Center AW also gives seeds (every 12 hours, no early collect), the amount depends on your Main Hall level and Ancient Wonder power, but could be high.

Some events give out a Pond of Spring, which is even better than the Tender Tag Team in terms of seeds per tile per hour. I think it was also the last reward in the Season of Joy if I recall correctly.

The Festival Merchant that Sir Derf already listed is definitely the easiest to come by, since it appears in the crafter often (maybe a bit less often now that they've added so many other buildings in that same slot, but still I think this might be your best shot short term).

Always check this comparison list to make sure you have the most efficient (seeds/tile/hr) buildings in your city and replace any that aren't as efficient as the top listed here: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/compare/seeds/

Sir Derf

Adept
Currently in Beta, Zodiac Event, Day One offers the Pond of Autumn, not the best, not the worst, but at 2x2, you can usually find places for them. Probably won't have too much currency on Day One, but you can save up and play late with Daily Prize Rerolls.

m4rt1n

Adept
I get the vast majority of mine from the trader. Making alternate resources (unurium) that the trader can produce by other means.
A few chapter up to date Black locus help also, as do some chapter up to date old sets if you have them in inventory, the Jesters Tavern set for one...

Last edited: