• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Disgraceful Attitude by Inno

DeletedUser2233

Very unlikely. That would require people knowing who you are.

It seems the people who do know already know what happened to you, so it's not the end of the world. (or your 'good name')

I already know its an over reacting .How ever i dont suppose you have been in the same situation right ?

This is what you picked up of all of it really ? My overreaction .At least you know how i felt now .

LazyTony

Sorcerer
We were in the lead for the last 4 days of the FS. After reading your post I suggested trying to break the pit so we could have all the rewards and the next 4 days off. My AM wouldn't let me :(

Work smart not hard is my motto. Our FS is ranked 5th with 6.518 mill ranking points. The 4th place has a lead of 760k. Even if I cared about this ranking, 15k is a drop in the ocean. As far I am concerned, the pit breaking on day 3 would be the best possible outcome.

Any tips on how to do it for the next FA? :p

DeletedUser2233

We were in the lead for the last 4 days of the FS. After reading your post I suggested trying to break the pit so we could have all the rewards and the next 4 days off. My AM wouldn't let me :(

Work smart not hard is my motto. Our FS is ranked 5th with 6.518 mill ranking points. The 4th place has a lead of 760k. Even if I cared about this ranking, 15k is a drop in the ocean. As far I am concerned, the pit breaking on day 3 would be the best possible outcome.

Any tips on how to do it for the next FA? :p

hahaha that would have been smart yes .And its a funny story i apreciate that :D
Tips how ever are for trainees only lol .You would have to be a member then .;)
Usely though we work very very hard .So hard work pays off as well as we came in second last time .Sadly dragons of pern beat us then.(that is sadly for us ) How ever that was a really good match and fun to do .

Last edited by a moderator: