• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Disgraceful Attitude by Inno

DeletedUser3903

Our adventure came to an abrupt halt 18 hours ago when a bug was discovered and we could no longer do anything as the screen was frozen. Inno at first blamed us for putting in goods at the same time as another player. they then changed their mind and said they would look into it. They should have halted the adventure for everyone until they fixed the problem, but didn't. It feels like a slap in the face for all the effort we have put in and they should be ashamed. We are still frozen out of the adventure and have lost the position we put hard work into to achieve.

Absolutely disgusted with Inno's attitude

DeletedUser3097

If anyone else is affected by this unfortunate bug, as @kimbo12's fellowship was, please contact Support.

DeletedUser3903

Dear Dizzy, We have lost our position in first place and are currently in third. I am assuming that you will take into account the bugs we experienced and give our fs all the spoils that we would have obtained as 1st in the adventure as recompense. We are all very upset by this.

DeletedUser441

I truly hope you are given the rewards due to the top Fellowship.:)

DeletedUser3903

thank you Brienne. It's disheartening when we have all tried so much and really put so much effort into it (as all fs's do) only to get kicked in the teeth xx

DeletedUser3337

Are you in @dyliecky 's fellowship?
How aweful this, hope you will get the Ice Giant Hag as compensation for the frustration.

DeletedUser2233

Jups got that too and that is not right !!! they are downgrading our FS and they are not giving a rectification on what happend .

We want the points as well otherwise it means a downgrade of our FS and i am not accepting that .

DeletedUser441

For my sympathy I am now suffering a frozen game. I'm in Mimic by the way. I can't finish the Tournament and I was doing really well , in the top 30 again. Looks like I'll drop down and lose individual ranking points because of a frozen game. :(
You can't blame my Flash Player this time Rilian !

DeletedUser2233

down to 4 and nothing we can do :(

29063670_1593737087330433_4038538498385379328_n.jpg

DeletedUser2233

For my sympathy I am now suffering a frozen game. I'm in Mimic by the way. I can't finish the Tournament and I was doing really well , in the top 30 again. Looks like I'll drop down and lose individual ranking points because of a frozen game. :(
You can't blame my Flash Player this time Rilian !

:( i got to tell ya brienne this sucks so much i can not even begin to explain .Most of My fs are now off line .We have a hard time just watching this .Our good FA name down the drain with just 1 blow .If they wont give us the points every thing we worked so hard for to acomplish is gone .

You just can not put out a bugged game .The devs really need to think about this .
They should have stopped the game as soon as they knew and they knew believe me.

DeletedUser5976

Don't think your good name would be down the drain through a mistake of others. I can however understand how unhappy you are after preparing for the FA and working hard on it.

DeletedUser2233

Don't think your good name would be down the drain through a mistake of others. I can however understand how unhappy you are after preparing for the FA and working hard on it.

Im sorry to think otherwise .A lot of people stil wont know that this has occured.
Further more it wont do any good for our points .Since we would have had way more points then now .
You can not say that this wont affect us .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5976

I guess they can give you points for the badges you got but cannot use. That shouldn't be too difficult. They can surely see those.

DeletedUser2233

well just now they deleted my open ticket to support asking just that .They now think its enough to just give us a the first prize (the icehag and all is done with ) No its not .We got blocked and we were the only ones that got blocked .The pit was stuck and we could not enter anything in the last 3 days now .

What the bleep is going on here !!!!!!!! .
If this is not adressed how the ................ can we ever trust support again ????
Or inno for that matter .

We are not content with just the first prize ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3903

Have been reading and thank you for your support. I have mentioned this to a few other players in other FS's and they too have been supportive and agree that we shouldn't be penalized by not getting the correct points as well. I have to say that it has been difficult to play and stay online whilst the adventure is still ongoing - feeling very disappointed that support from Inno only goes so far and the actual support from them from when the bug was reported was non-existent (having blamed us in the first instance). I don't know what the problem was and I certainly hope it doesn't happen again for the next adventure, as that would come across as biased against our FS. I understand bugs happen, but they should be owned up to and the right corrections made swiftly. I am very proud to be part of our FS - they are a lovely bunch of people and put every effort into the game. It's a shame that it has come down to having to retort to complaining in the forum to get something done.

Killiak

Artisan
Our good FA name down the drain with just 1 blow

Very unlikely. That would require people knowing who you are.

It seems the people who do know already know what happened to you, so it's not the end of the world. (or your 'good name')