• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Discount expansions

Jake65

Sage
There's currently a 10% discount offer on prime real estate.
Does anyone know, hopefully with a fair degree of certainty, if there will be a better Black Friday offer?
I've been saving diamonds to buy some more land and would hate to take the 10% offer only to have 20% discount appear a few weeks later :)

SCI0N

Spellcaster
There's currently a 10% discount offer on prime real estate.
Does anyone know, hopefully with a fair degree of certainty, if there will be a better Black Friday offer?
I've been saving diamonds to buy some more land and would hate to take the 10% offer only to have 20% discount appear a few weeks later :)
I basically asked the same question 5 mins ago on Discord.

EdwardTrunk

Soothsayer
Does anyone recall whether the 20% off Black Friday offer happens every year or whether it was it just a one off?

Hekata

Artisan
It has happened for at least the last 3 years, with several different offers from Black Friday to Cyber Monday when the expansion one occurs.
That would be great, but are you sure? I don't remember seeing the offer last year. I don't have the best memory though :)

m4rt1n

Adept
I am sure we have the offer on Cyber Monday for several years now as I save up diamonds for expansions. If it fails this year to happen I will just keep saving in case it happens at christmas then go for the next 10% offer after that. No rush with this game. :)