• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Disappointing so far

DeletedUser

As an avid FOE's player for the last couple of years I must say I find this game a bit of a let down . It has no longevity prospects other than getting to the end of the tech tree. What will players do when they achieve that feat, there will be nothing left to do?? G v g has ensured that FOE players will continue to play the game after gaining all tech possible, that's what makes it a great game in my view.
Elvenar has nice graphics and a smooth engine, it's very easy to play. But I don't see people spending money on a game with no interaction other than trading goods and they certainly will not spend money on a game with such a short life. Maybe periodic elv v human wars could break out, now that would certainly spice things up a bit. My daughter started an account in A world, she has expanded a fair way on the map, and as yet not one single neighbour has helped her city. This suggests a gross lack of activity that points to people quickly becoming disillusioned with the game.
Please forgive my negative views but I would love to see Inno turn this into a game with more point to it.
Respectfully, Andy.