• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Did You Know - Elvenar Acronyms/Abbreviations

Feridya

Senior Game Moderator
Elvenar Team
Elvenar Abbreviations and Acronyms Frequently Used:

+1
= Someone agreeing or voting yes

A, Aren, or EN1= Arendyll World

AFAIK= As Far as I Know

AFK= Away

AG= Ascended Goods:
( A1, T7 ) Primordial Minerals, Ignited Ingots and Scholarly Sprouts for Basic Ascended Goods;

( A2, T8 ) Ethereal Aerosols, Wonder Wax, Finest Flying Powder for Refined Ascended Goods; and

( A3, T9 ) Spicy Spread, Genious Granule and Marvelous Marbles for Precious Ascended Goods

AM= Archmage

AW= Ancient Wonder

AWKP= Ancient Knowledge Instant

BBL= Be back later

BH= Builder's Hut

BP= Blueprint

BR= Broken Rune

BRB= Be Right Back

BSA= Another Abbreviation for Fellowship Adventures

BTG= Blooming Trader Guild

C= Culture

CB= Culture Bonus

CC= Combining Catalyst

CL= Crystal Lighthouse Ancient Wonder

CM= Community Manager

Co-CM= Co-Community Manager

CT= Cross Tier Trades

DA= Dragon Abbey Ancient Wonder, Dragon Ark or Dwarven Armorer

DB= Dwarven Bulwark Ancient Wonder

Dev= Game Developer or INNO Staff

DP= Diamonds Purchase

EE= Endless Excavation or Ensorcelled Endowment

ELR= Enlightened Light Range

Elvenar Markets:

EN= International Servers, ZZ=Beta, US=US Servers (All three being the English language Markets ),

DE=German Servers, BR= Brazil, CZ= Czech, DK=Denmark, ES=Spain, FI=Finland, FR=France, GR=Greece, HU=Hungary, IT=Italy, NL=Netherlands, NO=Norway, PL=Poland, PT= Portugal, RO=Romania, RU=Russia, SE=Sweden, SK=Slovakia, TR=Turkey

ETC= Elvenar Trade Center Ancient Wonder

F, Fely or EN3= Felyndral World

F2P= Free to Play

FA= Fellowship Adventure or Flying Academy Ancient Wonder

FS= Fellowship

FSA= Fellowship Adventure

GA= Golden Abyss

GBS= Great Bell Spire Ancient Wonder

Gems= Diamonds

GR= Guest Race

HF= Heroes Forge Ancient Wonder

HUD= Heads Up Display/User Interface

IIRC= If I Remember Correctly

IM= Inspiring Meditation Enchantment

Ingots= Steel

INNO= InnoGames

K (Counting any item with “K” at the end)= Thousand. Ex. 1K=1,000

KP= Knowledge Point

Lings= Halflings Chapter

LO= Log Out

MA= Magic Academy

Maze= Maze of the Dark Matter Ancient Wonder

MH= Main Hall

MM= Martial Monastery Ancient Wonder or Magical Manufacturing Enchantment

MMM= Magnificent Mage Multiplier

MO= Mystical Object

Mod= Game Moderator/Forum Moderator/Quality Assurance Moderator/Sometimes meaning the whole Elvenar Team (Volunteer Support Staff)

NH= Neighbourly Help

NoT= Needles of the Tempest Ancient Wonder

OG= Orcs and Goblins Chapter

OP= Original Poster

P2P= Pay to Play

PoP= Power of Provision Enchantment or Pyramid of Purification Ancient Wonder

Potions= Elixir or Ingredients used in the Cauldron

PP= Portal Profits or Profile Picture

PT= Prosperity Towers Ancient Wonder

Res= Resources

RNG= Random Number Generator

RR= Royal Restoration

RS=Rune Shard

SD=Sorcerers and Dragons Chapter

SF= Spell Fragments

SG= Sentient Goods:

( S1, T4 ) Moonstone, Platinum and Elvenar Gum Tree for Basic Sentient Goods;

( S2, T5 ) Obsidian, Arcane Ink and Velvet for Refined Sentient Goods; and

( S3, T6 ) Silly Soap, Alloy Shrooms and Cosmic Bismuth for Precious Sentient Goods

SoC= Sip of Clarity

SS= Squad Size

SSU= Squad Size Upgrade

ST= Sunset Towers Ancient Wonder

T1= Marble, Steel or Planks Basic Goods

T2= Crystal, Scrolls or Silk Refined Goods

T3= Elixir, Magic Dust or Gems Precious Goods

Tech Locked= When you do not have the necessary resources available (yet) to unlock a specific research technology

Tech Tree= Research Tree or Research Technologies

TM= Traveling Merchant

Tools= Supplies

TR or TB= Timer Reducers/Time Boosters

TS or ToS= Tome of Secrets/Temple of Spirits Ancient Wonder

TT= Temple of the Toads Ancient Wonder

TX of Tnx= Thanks or Thank You

UN= User Name

UUU= Unleashed Unit Upgrade

VD= Visits Done

VS= Victory Springs Ancient Wonder

VV= Vision Vapors

W, Winy or EN2= Winyandor World

WM= World Map

Wood= Planks

WW= Weeping Willow Culture Building

YW or YVW= You’re Welcome or You’re very Welcome

Please do add any others that you can think of, which are commonly used (and that are appropriate ). We will add them to the Master List!

Please also refer to our Wiki site that includes the Interface Descriptions and Short Keys! >>>HERE<<<

kimkimkim

Summoner
These are all great and wonderful to use.......just a few corrections if you can.....DA can also be Dragon Ark......TR - time reducers AFAIK has been referred as TB - time boosters........TT is actually Temple of the Toads....and in addition to YW, there is YVW - you're very welcome

I'm sure I'll come across more :p
(Mod Edit: These have been added to the Master List. Thank you!!!)

Hekata

Artisan
Wonderful list @Feridya , thank you very much :)

There just one thing I don't think ii accurate. It's this part:
T1+1 = Basic Sentient Goods
T2 +1 = Refined Sentient Goods
T3+1 = Precious Sentient Goods
T1+2 = Basic Ascended Goods
T2+2 = Refined Ascended Goods
T3+2 = Precious Ascended Goods

As far as I know the +1/+2 designation is related to the production of event buildings and refers to a good that's the same tier but not boosted.
So if I'm boosted in marble an event building marked as producing T1+1 would be producing steel and a T1+2 planks.
Same goes for T2. I'm boosted in silk, so a T2+1 produces crystal and a T2+2 scrolls
And finally for T3, I'm boosted in gems so T3+1 is elixir for me and T3+2 is dust.

Maybe some people use it in the way you wrote it but I have never come across that.
(Mod Edit: The +1's and +2's have been removed from the Master List. Thank you!!!)

m4rt1n

Adept

As far as I know the +1/+2 designation is related to the production of event buildings and refers to a good that's the same tier but not boosted.
So if I'm boosted in marble an event building marked as producing T1+1 would be producing steel and a T1+2 planks.
Same goes for T2. I'm boosted in silk, so a T2+1 for produces crystal and a T2+2 scrolls
And finally for T3, I'm boosted in gems so T3+1 is elixir for me and T3+2 is dust.

Maybe some people use it in the way you wrote it but I have never come across that.

Seems accurate to me and is how I have always described productions. :)

I am however end game and make all 9 types of production.

Hekata

Artisan
Well... take the Hide and Seek building that was a daily prize during this event. If you got to the IDavis site and hoover over the production icon it will say T1+2. And indeed for me it produces planks, if what you say is accurate it should be producing ascended goods.

m4rt1n

Adept
Well... take the Hide and Seek building that was a daily prize during this event. If you got to the IDavis site and hoover over the production icon it will say T1+2. And indeed for me it produces planks, if what you say is accurate it should be producing ascended goods.

See there are 2 meanings here, one for event buildings producing goods and another for producing your own goods in later chapters of the game. It is correct for producing your own from manufactories but maybe needs a side note about event buildings. :)

Hekata

Artisan
See there are 2 meanings here, one for event buildings producing goods and another for producing your own goods in later chapters of the game. It is correct for producing your own from manufactories but maybe needs a side note about event buildings. :)
Seems so. Although I do produce all 3 types of sentient goods and have never seen the T1+1, T2+1, T3+1 designations. Only the T4, T5, T6 or S1, S2, S3.

Worth mentioning that for event buildings there are also the T4+1/+2, T5 +1/+2, T6 +1/+2 etc options, following the same logic as the T1-T3 mentioned.

m4rt1n

Adept
Seems so. Although I do produce all 3 types of sentient goods and have never seen the T1+1, T2+1, T3+1 designations. Only the T4, T5, T6 or S1, S2, S3.

Worth mentioning that for event buildings there are also the T4+1/+2, T5 +1/+2, T6 +1/+2 etc options, following the same logic as the T1-T3 mentioned.

As this is for new players to understand productions maybe a separate section in the list is needed for event building boosts etc. I can see it being very complex for those players.

Feridya

Senior Game Moderator
Elvenar Team
These are all great and wonderful to use.......just a few corrections if you can.....DA can also be Dragon Ark......TR - time reducers AFAIK has been referred as TB - time boosters........TT is actually Temple of the Toads....and in addition to YW, there is YVW - you're very welcome

I'm sure I'll come across more :p
Thank you @kimkimkim!! These have now been added/edited in. :cool elf:

Same goes for T2. I'm boosted in silk, so a T2+1 produces crystal and a T2+2 scrolls

Thanks for bringing this up, @Hekata! Excellent points you make here. :)
For now, we'll remove the +1s and +2s so there is no confusion, as our broad Community of players use many varying ways to describe the higher chapter Goods/Resources. You're right that adding in anything other than T's for Tiers and or SG numberings (for Sentient Goods) and AG numberings (for Ascended Goods) may become too confusing or controversial. Thanks! :D

As @m4rt1n says:
As this is for new players to understand productions maybe a separate section in the list is needed for event building boosts etc. I can see it being very complex for those players.
This is a great idea. If anyone is interested in starting a new "Did You Know" on event buildings and their boosts, I'm sure our players would sure appreciate it! ;)

Keep the suggestions coming! You're all the best! :diamond::diamond::diamond:

Hekata

Artisan
Good idea.
One other thing that should be mentioned there is that evo building bases are not worth placing if they can't be evolved at least to level 7 or 8 ( in some cases only level 10 makes them worth it, the exception being the Fire chick ofc). I see a lot of small time carpeted with bases or lv1 evo buildings and losing a lot of valuable space that way. I try to give them advice about it but mos of the time they are very reluctant to delete them.

OldHag

Necromancer
That's a long list.

Last edited: