• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Diamonds

Badger Guardian

Adventurer
Hi everyone,
does anyone know why there is not the confirmation to spend diamonds when in Magic Academy? I play on iPad and accidentally caught the button to get a new selection of items to make and whoosh 50 hard earned diamonds went

FieryArien

Necromancer
Hi everyone,
does anyone know why there is not the confirmation to spend diamonds when in Magic Academy? I play on iPad and accidentally caught the button to get a new selection of items to make and whoosh 50 hard earned diamonds went
Cog wheel at the bottom right corner to open the game settings and then Gameplay tab and finally “Show Diamond confirmation” checkbox. One of the most important options. ;)
1E473643-72A4-4590-AC40-C7859ED8BCB0.jpeg

Badger Guardian

Adventurer
Following your reply I’ve checked and for some reason this box is no longer checked . I can only think it’s because I now play on iPad but when I first started years ago I was on laptop . Something I will have to remember to do if I change device again. Thanks for your help

Gargon667

Mentor
Following your reply I’ve checked and for some reason this box is no longer checked . I can only think it’s because I now play on iPad but when I first started years ago I was on laptop . Something I will have to remember to do if I change device again. Thanks for your help

Don´t they always ask if you want to continue to get the notification? You probably by accident ticked the check mark once and gone is the confirmation...