• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question diamonds

Gargon667

Mentor
yes, quite a lot!

Some story line quests will give diamonds.

The spire

Crafting in the MA fills up Mystical Objects that can contain diamonds

Some buildings produce them like the genie, wishing well or goddess of wishes

there are probably more but it´s past midnight, so ...

BlueBlou

Illusionist
No, no watching ads to get diamonds like in some other games if that is what you were thinking of.

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
Don't forget entering the community contests that appear in this forum usually have diamond based prizes for the winners.

Proudfoot

Senior Game Moderator
Elvenar Team

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Lol, we will have to declare a Wishing Well a historical building. Special permits will be required before demolishing :p

Gargon667

Mentor
Wishing well doesnt exist any more sadly

They still exist everywhere. Lately Inno didn´t want to hand out new ones anymore, but they have never officially said they will not do so again in the future. Even if they had people still have tons of them :) (which supposedly is the reason why they don´t want to hand out more?)

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Almost got rid of mine, 1 still in inventory and 4 in my city.

That godess thing, I havent seen a single diamond from that one yet, and it only lasts a mere 30 days.

Pauly7

Magus
The Goddess of Wishes is a bit of a joke. Very debatable whether it's even worth taking up the 4 squares it sits on. At least it's quite small though.