• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Diamonds rounded up

Hekata

Artisan
@Herodite @Silmaril There was some update recently that has rounded up the numbers for coins and supplies (in the top bar), which is fine, but it has also rounded up the amounts of diamonds which is less fine. Can diamonds either be shown as they were or, if not, can we see the exact amount by hovering over the them on the top bar instead of the rather useless tool tip about them being rare but useful... As it is now there is now way of knowing the exact amounts one has. (I'm referring to the PC version ofc)

kimkimkim

Summoner
same here....I would like to see the exact amount as well and I think just hovering over them would do the trick

Hekata

Artisan
Right i've asked the Question about the Diamonds and it will be forwarded over! Whether it can happen or not im not sure but we've asked
Thanks @Herodite, I appreciate it :)

A while back there was some big mess involving diamonds on Beta: some players were rewarded more than normally, then TPTB removed those diamonds, some players claimed they removed more than the extra diamonds they gained and some claimed they didn't get any extra diamonds but lost diamonds all the same... Eventually Inno gave back all the diamonds with a little extra on top (IIRC)... so I think that for both the players' and Inno's sake it's better to have the exact numbers on display :)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Thanks @Herodite, I appreciate it :)

A while back there was some big mess involving diamonds on Beta: some players were rewarded more than normally, then TPTB removed those diamonds, some players claimed they removed more than the extra diamonds they gained and some claimed they didn't get any extra diamonds but lost diamonds all the same... Eventually Inno gave back all the diamonds with a little extra on top (IIRC)... so I think that for both the players' and Inno's sake it's better to have the exact numbers on display :)

Ah yes I remember that debacle!!