• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Day Farm

DeletedUser3869

I have space to put a third day farm, but it won't let me.
I have managed to fill the squares with a pathway.
I will delete all the paths and try again.
Somebody has done something, it finally worked.
I am starting to get annoyed with this game now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 106219

You can't place buildings on top of roads. You said yourself that you have filled the space with some roads, so the problem is not with the game.

cwgiii

Shaman
You can't place buildings on top of roads. You said yourself that you have filled the space with some roads, so the problem is not with the game.

Not sure, but I think JakeBlocker was using the roads as a diagnostic, to make sure the individual squares were truly available.

I find that the Elven Architect program is a great tool to help find those pesky hidden spaces or hidden blocking structures. It can also be an awesome planning tool for layouts, required culture, population, etc. for those big building campaigns.

http://www.elvenarchitect.com/

There could have been other restrictions though: your builder may have been occupied with other tasks or you may not have had enough of the required goods to build the Day Farm??? I can't remember if culture or population were required for that particular structure, but that sometimes catches me.

DeletedUser1614

you using app when you tried do that ? if yes might be building from event there but some of them are invisible in the app not sure is fixed since now

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
If you're still experiencing this issue, please contact our Support Team.