• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Daily visits in less than a minute!

Jackluyt

Shaman
  1. Here is a new Video. It is a must-watch, I believe - how to do daily visits in less than a minute!
    Even if you pick and choose what to polish, it still takes less than two...
    There is no longer an excuse not to visit!
    :)
    You are welcome to share this with your fellowship, to help the tardy visitors...

Elvenar Platinum leaf is a Facebook group with 3500 members and growing, and a large inventory of Files, FAQ's and videos.
You and your friends are welcome to join and share!!

DeletedUser441

Lag has caused problems in doing rounds for my neighbours ; takes hours to complete . How about a single button that automatically does rounds for us ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
It only takes me a couple of minutes and I do daily all my neighbours apart from the "forever main hall updaters" and all my fellows with the culture boost, but I have a quicker computer than some users so understand how it would be very helpful to some to have a quick option rather than having to wait on loading each players map.
Maybe a quick list rather than a full visit if you have a slow computer or are using mobile data would be a great addition. :)

DeletedUser441

I have to put my graphics on low , when it's on high it takes me 4 hours to do my neighbourly rounds ( I have to reload a lot ) and I've only solved 285 provinces :(:eek:.

DeletedUser1345

Once upon a time I would visit each of my world-map neighbors daily - but to do so now would take hours.
I visit those who visit me, a few others here & there, and those newly moved into the vicinity to see if they are active.
There are so many dead cities around here I can hardly sleep at night for all the ghostly wailing .... :eek:

DeletedUser441

I do all my neighbours each day as I get almost 4 million coins and 37.5 k boosted goods :). I've found that if I turn my graphics to low I can do my rounds much quicker :D. Only about a dozen people help me , so I don't get many supplies , but I've got a good number of supplies coming in from my city . Self sufficiency rules ;).

Last edited by a moderator:

cwgiii

Shaman
Same for me Brienne. I really do it more for the boosted goods than anything else. And it is nice to see those few active cities advance.

DeletedUser441

I can't believe how fast some of the top players advance :eek:. They must spend a lot on diamonds . It is strange that a lot of them don't seem to bother much with the tournaments though :confused: They must have huge stores of goods , judging by their manufactories , so could easily cater enough to get to the top of the tournament rankings.o_O

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is a new video!
Please 'Like' and 'Subscribe' on YouTube if you wish to see more like it!

Does anyone have videos to share on my Channel?
It would be grand for you and me to expand our libraries!
I'm still looking for someone to help with the raw video capture too!!

Best,

Jack

18446869_10209109379512250_2222677417259962001_n.jpg

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a public Facebook group with 3500 members, with hundreds of items of Elvenar facts, as well as a growing collection of videos.
You and your fellowship are welcome to join!

Jackluyt

Shaman
  1. Another one!
  2. This one about choice of units in Crystal Province, and AutoFight...

Does anyone have videos to share on my Channel?
    It would be grand for you and me to expand our libraries!
    I'm still looking for someone to help with the raw video capture too!!

Best,

Jack

Elvenar Platinum Leaf is a public Facebook group with 3500 members, with hundreds of items of Elvenar facts, as well as a growing collection of videos.

Jackluyt

Shaman
Have you started preparations for Tuesday's Scrolls Tournament yet?
Here is a new video that the newcomers in your fellowship may find useful.
Best,

Jack

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here's your chance to start preparing for Tuesday's Gems Tournament!
Don't forget to 'Like' and 'Subscribe'!

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is the video of the prep for Marble Tournament - as well as an explanation of 'Order of Battle'

Nice to share with the beginners in your fellowship!

It is worth a watch!

18740484_10209215039953695_4358338686859158494_n.jpg

Platinum Leaf - the fun place to be!

Jackluyt

Shaman
Here is a clip from the July 2017 InnoGames TV edition, in which Timon and Rike tell us all about the Summer Event.
Apparently we are going to get some really powerful buildings this time - but Timon says that their effect will wear off with time.
Interesting...

Jackluyt

Shaman
Preparing for the Steel Tournament - and a look at how Squad Size influences your chance of winning at Tournaments!
You are welcome to share this with your fellowship!
Please don't forget to 'Like' & 'Subscribe' on YouTube!!
=D

Jackluyt

Shaman
AT LAST WE HAVE A HUMAN FIGHTER TO MAKE VIDEOS FOR US!

This is Kilghard's very first attempt at making a video, explaining various options in the Steel province.
I think you will all agree that he made a jolly good job of his first video!!!!
Please give it a Like and a Subscribe on YouTube.