• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Daily gift

Welfish

Seeker
Hi, I probably missed the information, but some of my fellowship are receiving daily gifts, others are not. Can you tell me what the criteria is for being one of the blessed?

m4rt1n

Adept
Wondering myself also as a veteran player, staff apparently announced this in December as changes,

Please be aware that this was announced back in December for the Daily Gift that some players are being offered: Release notes 1.119

• A small series of technical and interface adjustments are being rolled out for our Diamond Shop. These changes only become available to a small percentage of players at first, while we thoroughly test their technical performance.

@Silmaril clarity and info I find severely lacking here. I thought staff were going to give clarity in the announcements of new things.

Diamond shop adjustments... no wonder players are asking questions, please dont take the players for FOOLS, no wonder we get upset. :(