• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Culture

DeletedUser9170

I am sorry, but I have n00b question for you...

I know what cultural buildings are, (buildings of historical value, etc), but what is the IG culture and how do I increase it? At the moment, somehow mine stands in the red..... -18

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm not sure what IG culture is but if it is at a negative number then you need to build more culture buildings...or upgrade your roads for more culture....or win some buildings in the current event that have culture....you will need as much culture as you can get to use for upgrades.....also if you plan on building your non boosted factories, those will take up culture and pop, this is why many people do not build those

DeletedUser9170

Sorry you have completely lost me. I understood some of it but not all lol

kimkimkim

Summoner
you need to build more culture buildings or you can obtain more culture by upgrading your roads and/or win prizes in the current event that have culture

DeletedUser9170

Okies. I can't see any option to upgrade my roads, maybe I haven't been playing long enough :(

Julian

Sorcerer
The roads can be upgraded in the second page of the Basics tab in the builder. If simple trail is greyed out, you haven't got far enough to do this.

DeletedUser9170

The roads can be upgraded in the second page of the Basics tab in the builder. If simple trail is greyed out, you haven't got far enough to do this.

Okay thanks. Just checked and they are indeed greyed out. Guess I will need more researching to get them.

DeletedUser3097

I know what cultural buildings are, (buildings of historical value, etc), but what is the IG culture and how do I increase it? At the moment, somehow mine stands in the red..... -18
Hi! You must have deleted a Culture building if you have ended up with -18. This will mean you cannot build or upgrade any buildings which need Culture ( Workshops and Residences are some examples). To raise your Total Culture, you need to build Culture buildings- or upgrade roads if possible- like @kimkimkim and @Julian have mentioned.

DeletedUser9170

Yeah I have already done that which has brought my culture total back into the black. Currently I am on 4, but need to get more provinces, so I can increase everything. But that is where I am now struggling. That issue is on another post lol.