• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Culture Issue

DeletedUser1614

I have 7958 of culture available from building and 13180
from neighbour help. In total that give me 170% of culture.
When i try upgrade one building culture goes down to 160% when bulding takes only 16 of culture to upgrade it.
So i build culture building which give me 67 of culture. Even with that after trying upgrade bulding again culture goes down as well.

Before neighbour help I need 356 to reach 170% of culture and mate polish my mysterious cyclone which give 440 extra bonus of culture. So if I deduct that still left extra 84 of spare culture + 67 which i gain from culture building to check it is still happened after trying upgrade = 151 spare culture

Im wrong or its some kind of culture Issue ? Anyway Im upgrading this building and now saying after culture felt to 160% needed for next lvl 945 of culture. A bit strange when taken culture of was 16 points .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1316

Hi snakemastah -

As this is something specific to your account, I would suggest submitting a support ticket. That would make it easier on the moderation team as well as yourself when answering their questions in regards to the issue you've reported.

We do appreciate you bringing this up, and look forward to your ticket.

Thanks!