• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Cultural Bonus Level 3

SummerJoya

Alchemist
I couldn't find any similar answer to the problem with the Cultural Bonus Level anywhere.
I'm in Ch 20 and stopped at the question Reach Cultural Bonus level on 3. I'm actually stuck about 2 weeks. This Question is not declinable.
I always get to level 2 and some % more but not on level 3. I polish buildings to increase the bonus, especially those buildings that I have a visit. I removed some buildings to inventory. But I can't raise it to level 3 at all. What should I do? Can anyone help me.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I couldn't find any similar answer to the problem with the Cultural Bonus Level anywhere.
I'm in Ch 20 and stopped at the question Reach Cultural Bonus level on 3. I'm actually stuck about 2 weeks. This Question is not declinable.
I always get to level 2 and some % more but not on level 3. I polish buildings to increase the bonus, especially those buildings that I have a visit. I removed some buildings to inventory. But I can't raise it to level 3 at all. What should I do? Can anyone help me.

It will become declinable once you reach Ch 21 that doesn't seem to be too far away. And yes, it's not the easiest quest to do.

m4rt1n

Adept

Disconnect a few factories by removing a road piece or two, that will bump up your culture bonus to pass the quest, then just replace the road pieces.

SummerJoya

Alchemist
Disconnect a few factories by removing a road piece or two, that will bump up your culture bonus to pass the quest, then just replace the road pieces.
I did disconnect 3 WS and few Residences and 3 Gems, refresh window but nothing change.
I would be happy if someone could tell me in my case what I need to do to reach Cultural Bonus level 3. Every time I run out of 25%. I'm sure that the solution lies in the number of Cultural points, I just don't know how to calculate it.

Attachments

• Cultural Bonus Level.jpg
    Cultural Bonus Level.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 62

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I would be happy if someone could tell me in my case what I need to do to reach Cultural Bonus level 3. Every time I run out of 25%. I'm sure that the solution lies in the number of Cultural points, I just don't know how to calculate it.

Based on that picture, you need additional culture of 251,221. I used balloons that I won in MA to increase my culture when I was making space for the settlement that does need a lot of space.