• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Crystal Lighthouse

DeletedUser7309

I’m a mobile only player needing one more rune to complete the Crystal Lighthouse but is there any point in completing it as I can’t get neighbourly help chests ?
I’m not fussed about any increase in the neighbourly help duration as that isn’t a key source of income

DeletedUser5093

The only benefits from that wonder are the chest bonuses, the help duration, and ranking points. You can't get the first one at this stage, and the second two are largely irrelevant from the sound of things. That wonder therefore won't give you any benefits at this point in time, however one day the app might eventually be changed so that you can get chest bonuses, in which case it will offer benefits then.

My advice is don't build it yet, and don't go to any trouble to get that missing rune (you'll probably get the rune eventually regardless). When those app changes come out you may want to consider building the lighthouse then, but not before.

DeletedUser7309

Thank you both, glad to know I’v not missed anything