• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Crashes in Tournament Play.

Sir Derf

Adept
I changed my play style in the Tourney this time around and I've noticed an odd behavior.

For the past year or more, I've been completing the 16 provinces for 6 rounds. However, my dust relics have been dropping lower than I'd like, so I decided starting this Tourney to focus more on Dust Relic provinces. For round 1 I opened 30 Provinces, with the intention of doing 30, 21, and 12-1 for rounds 2-6. And I usually perform rounds 2-6 in reverse order, allowing me to fight the hardest provinces with my largest pool of units. On several of these rounds, I clear Province 30, collect my rewards, and am returned to the Tourney Province selection window. However, when I clear Province 21, I am dropped back to the map without knowing how the fight/negotiation went. On earlier rounds,, when I reopen the Tourney Province selection window, instead of seeing the expected countdown timer for Province 21, I believe it gave a different button state. When I reloaded the game in my browser, the Tourney Province selection window showed the expected countdown timer, indicating that I had succeeded in that province for that round.

Alcaro

Necromancer
it happened to me too for many weeks maybe months already. Although it's annoying, I just reload the game and most of the time it solves the problem.
I noticed that sometimes even though you won the battle, the province still appears "green" as available.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Sir Derf Let me have an ask around, see if the Team know about it :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.