• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Crafting backdoor for event Enchantment stockpiling?

Sir Derf

Adept
Did the addition of Crafting just create a powerful backdoor for speeding up Event preparations by people who haven't updated their Magic Academy?

I have an MA with only two slots. In past events, that meant I could prepare in advance only 2 Enchantments, since after it had made them, I had to collect them in order to start producing additional Enchantments.

With Crafting, though, you can launch your Inventory dialog, click Disenchant, and without disenchanting anything, click Crafting which launches the Magic Academy dialog, and then switch to the Production tab.

Question: Does the above sequence allow you to start additional Enchantment productions without collecting already finished Enchantments? Could I, with enough foresight, manage to produce a stockpile of more than 2 completed-yet-uncollected Enchantments with a Magic Academy with only 2 slots? Has there already been a method to accomplish this before Crafting?

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, I think I can answer my own question.

Yes.

My two slot MA just completed an Enchantment. I followed the above sequence and gained entry to my MA production queue, with one completed and uncollected Enchantment, one Enchantment just started, and one empty slot, which I was able to fill with a new third Enchantment, and was able to leave the dialog, all without collecting the finished Enchantment.

This prompts a new question - is there a cap on the number of finished-but-uncollected Enchantments that the Magic Academy can hold in Limbo?

Deleted User - 341074

If there is a cap, it's higher than 13( accidentally collected a few days ago)
There was always a way to queue 1 extra by having the ma open when production of first spell finished, but this method is much better.

Deleted User - 341074

Update: I just collected 24 for the "collect 3 quest" so I'm confident that there is no limit