• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Crafting a Fire Phoenix

Hekata

Artisan
With my luck with crafting I'll probably wait a long time. It doesn't matter that much since I want to get all the artifcts before placing it. I have 3 from last year so in theory I could evolve it to LV 10.

@CrazyWizard I think I have seen you on the beta forum (I don't have an account there but I lurk regularly) I read that people have not been getting the recipe to change artifacts to old ones at all or just got it once. What's your experience? Have you gotten it more often?

CrazyWizard

Shaman
With my luck with crafting I'll probably wait a long time. It doesn't matter that much since I want to get all the artifcts before placing it. I have 3 from last year so in theory I could evolve it to LV 10.

@CrazyWizard I think I have seen you on the beta forum (I don't have an account there but I lurk regularly) I read that people have not been getting the recipe to change artifacts to old ones at all or just got it once. What's your experience? Have you gotten it more often?

I dont play active on beta, so I don't know,

I planned to get those quest done ASAP so that in case I het a recipe I can call upon some colfire artefacts on demand.
I assume there is 1 recipe of both. which would mean the chance is the same as getting 1 specific combat building.

It's a bit luck based so grab any chance you can get.

Sir Derf

Adept
It took two days to show. I am sure you are not surprised @Silmaril :p LoA is wonderful.

How many days would you have had to wait before you would not have claimed it as a result of LoA? 3 days? 5? a week? More?

Given that this is actually an uninfluenced random act, I think it's simply a win for the Law of Averages.

Hekata

Artisan
I assume there is 1 recipe of both. which would mean the chance is the same as getting 1 specific combat building.

It would be very unfair if they gave us only 1 of each recipes as the offer is limited to the event and a little after it. I've had periods when I didn't get a military building for 3 weeks! If there is only one of each then they should have a higher chance of appearing.

I planned to get those quest done ASAP so that in case I het a recipe I can call upon some colfire artefacts on demand.

My plan exactly :)

AstralSoul

Illusionist
How many days would you have had to wait before you would not have claimed it as a result of LoA? 3 days? 5? a week? More?

Given that this is actually an uninfluenced random act, I think it's simply a win for the Law of Averages.

I know you are not fun for LoA, but I state me against the odds facts hehe. Now that egg is waiting to grow :D

Last edited: