• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Crafting a building in one chapter and collecting in the next.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi guy's there is a building I'd like to craft and I'm at the end of ch12. If I craft now then complete the Archaeology research, will the building be ch13 if I wait to collect? :)

Edit: I need to find out in within 4 hours of the post time, otherwise I will be trialing to find out my own answer. :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser7912

Yeah. It is also same with event rewards and I think same with everything alike. Things' level set at the time they appear in your inventory. You can see their level in Summonings tab, Inventory.

t8lnq0.jpg

m4rt1n

Adept
@m4rt1n The level of the building is set at the time you commence Crafting, not when you collect. ;)

In an event, I can save the collect of a Grand Prize and gain it at the next chapter, so are you sure? @Rilian

The reason I ask again is I remember a big discussion mentioning that the building is not yours until it enters your inventory. That said no-one has mentioned it and I doubt I'll be in a situation to test it again anytime soon so will try it out and let everyone know. :)

Last edited:

Deleted User - 1634960

Crafting is not an Event, it is a regular Production. The stats of the building you will get are shown in the Crafting window.

m4rt1n

Adept
Crafting is not an Event, it is a regular Production. The stats of the building you will get are shown in the Crafting window.

The same stats are shown for a Grand Prize in an event also, and it is not my building until I collect. That is the only reason I persist for a definite answer either way.
Regular productions can be altered before collect (after completion) using spells or making the sun shine more. ;)
Thank you for all your help @Rilian

That said, I will give an answer tomorrow to my own question, as I will start the crafting in an hour or so and complete the Archaeology tomorrow. :D

Someone need to try these things, and I can always craft another later, it's just the first time I've seen it since crafting started. It's only a Traveling Salesman III but the only one of the 3 that is worth while. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser5976

Hmm not 100% sure, but I think I crafted an Orc Strategist building before entering Orcs and collected it right after entering and if I remember correctly it had Orc chapter stats. Pity I didn't write it down.

m4rt1n

Adept
We will find out soon, as the Traveling Merchant 3 is sat waiting for collection and I need only a few kp and a little more Mana to unlock the Amuni.

DeletedUser4149

i told traveling merchant 1 to get the heck out of my town because he stunk worse than number 2.:D