• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Core Level 2 can go over max capacity

• Thread starter Deleted User - 106219
  • Start date

Deleted User - 106219

As the title says, Core level 2 can go over the (supposed) max capacity. Here's a screenshot:
CoreCapacity.png

As you can see at level 2 the Core is supposed to have a capacity of 690 Elvarium, yet I was able to collect 708. After I started upgrading the Core to level 3 I was left with 88 Elvarium, and the upgrade costs 620, so that too matches (708-620=88).

I can't say if this bug is exclusive to just level 2, as I upgraded the Core from level 1 to level 2 without reaching the max, and the next upgrade is quite a bit away.

DeletedUser3097

As the title says, Core level 2 can go over the (supposed) max capacity. Here's a screenshot:
View attachment 3594

As you can see at level 2 the Core is supposed to have a capacity of 690 Elvarium, yet I was able to collect 708. After I started upgrading the Core to level 3 I was left with 88 Elvarium, and the upgrade costs 620, so that too matches (708-620=88).

I can't say if this bug is exclusive to just level 2, as I upgraded the Core from level 1 to level 2 without reaching the max, and the next upgrade is quite a bit away.
Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. Please could you open a ticket with Support so we can look into this further.