• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Connection Issue

McBratty

Enchanter
I have been having this issue now for a couple of weeks on all three servers which I play on, Arendyll, Felyndral and Beta. The Connection Issue popup will appear a few times during game play and there is no difference between clicking OK or Retry as the outcome is the same. Its been happening since the problems with Chat started happening. I use Chrome and have done all the usual trouble shooting of clearing cache, cookies etc etc. My internet connection is fine as I tested that also. Is anyone else having this issue?
ConnectionIssue.jpg

DeletedUser5976

Yes I am having the same issue. I am also using Chrome (on Linux). Thought it was my connection.

DeletedUser6584

There are a lot of connection fault, cant reach my city. When do you fix the problems?

DeletedUser3097

I have been having this issue now for a couple of weeks on all three servers which I play on, Arendyll, Felyndral and Beta. The Connection Issue popup will appear a few times during game play and there is no difference between clicking OK or Retry as the outcome is the same. Its been happening since the problems with Chat started happening. I use Chrome and have done all the usual trouble shooting of clearing cache, cookies etc etc. My internet connection is fine as I tested that also. Is anyone else having this issue?
View attachment 3083
Yes I am having the same issue. I am also using Chrome (on Linux). Thought it was my connection.

There are a lot of connection fault, cant reach my city. When do you fix the problems?

Please open a ticket with Support.