• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Confusion re App

Hi, Im playing on the App on my Ipad. Im trying to follow the advice and instructions from other players but think that youre all playing a different game. Examples include answers which have screen shots of things i cant see. I heard today for example that there are coloured rings around a territory which indicate whether it will be an easy, moderate or hard territory to fight. There are no rings on any territories on my world map. Is the game play on the app so much less than whatever youre playing on that i would be better off just giving up? Im at the end of chapter 2 but still feel lost, confused and frustrated.

Pauly7

Magus
A lot of things look different on the mobile app and sadly the province difficulty is one which is certainly not as good. On the browser version when you look at an uncompleted province there is a different colour surrounding the symbol, denoting its difficulty, from green up to red. At a glance I can't find any way to see that same information on the app. I am 'mid-scout' right now and I can't remember if it looks any differently when the option to scout a new province is open. I don't think so, though.

Unless anyone knows another way, an improvement here would be a good one to post in the ideas and suggestions section.

QFol2

Conjurer
The fighting is the only real difference now, on a day to day basis - you can't manually fight in the app, but honestly autofight is fine and much quicker. You also can't see quite as much detail about troops and which are better against which enemies, but perhaps your fellowship can share screenshots of that info with you.

As I don't complete the optional squad size upgrades, certainly at the lower chapters most map provinces are either orange or red difficulty anyway, so I generally always cater these, and don't explore too far above the number of provinces needed to open the next chapter.