• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Confirmation for street sale.

Jake65

Sage
Having accidentally sold some chapter specific streets (finger trouble), I suggest a confirmation window when selling a street that cost resources to be placed.
There's a confirmation window when selling a 200 coin level 1 workshop but a 500k coin (+ supplies + goods) Ascending Street tile disappears with the misclick of a mouse or a misplaced finger.

Hekata

Artisan
I really don't support this idea unless we can opt out of it. I find it often faster to sell and rebuild streets than to move them. With a confirmation window the amount of clicking involved would become very tedious.

Jake65

Sage
I really don't support this idea unless we can opt out of it. I find it often faster to sell and rebuild streets than to move them. With a confirmation window the amount of clicking involved would become very tedious.
I think an opt-out option would be a good idea, thanks.

m4rt1n

Adept
Or maybe only a confirmation window for sale of streets above basic, as basic streets are free.

Hekata

Artisan
Or maybe only a confirmation window for sale of streets above basic, as basic streets are free.
Well... I'm in chapter16 and I tend to mostly build greenery streets because I like hot they look and for my chapter they are super cheap, so a confirmation window really wouldn't suit me. I'm probably in a the minority here ofc but I'd really prefer if we could opt out of it or if we'd get a confirmation only if we're about to delete a street that's form the last 2 chapters we have completed as those tend to be expansive.

m4rt1n

Adept
Well... I'm in chapter16 and I tend to mostly build greenery streets because I like hot they look and for my chapter they are super cheap, so a confirmation window really wouldn't suit me. I'm probably in a the minority here ofc but I'd really prefer if we could opt out of it or if we'd get a confirmation only if we're about to delete a street that's form the last 2 chapters we have completed as those tend to be expansive.
Some are irreplaceable without rebuilding an older settlement, Dwarven Street, Blossom Street and my favourite in the game, Rocky Road, I would hope at some point the devs allow a different way of buying those, maybe Unurium for example.

Of course I agree with a toggle button for street confirmation sale like the diamond use toggle button but would like a confirmation to be available for those players who wish it so we can choose.

Hekata

Artisan
Some are irreplaceable without rebuilding an older settlement, Dwarven Street, Blossom Street and my favourite in the game, Rocky Road, I would hope at some point the devs allow a different way of buying those, maybe Unurium for example.
I would also like to be able to build some of those old streets that require guest race goods. Maybe they could add an optional tech to chapter 12?? (or whichever chapter was the first that didn't require guest race goods anymore) that would let us build those streets. It's not like we'd gain anything spécial from it, it would be just for those of us who like build our cities with a bit the aesthetics in mind, not just the efficiency :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Chapters 6, 7 and 8 the streets need settlement goods to place, I hope at some point that can change as I would like to make my city more aesthetically pleasing in places of my choosing.