• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived "Complete a province" and "Fight and win" quests in Tournament

DeletedUser6666

Hi,

I noticed that completing a tournament province will mark "Complete a province" quests as completed, but fighting and winning in a tournament encounter does not count in the "fight and win in x encounters" quests. I would think both or neither should count (but both would be the nicer option). Is this intended or have I found a bug? :)
The behaviour is easily reproducible: have one of the above quests as active, and do the tournament.
I am on Winyandor and just found out this behaviour today (19 September 2018).

Cheers,
Billlyy

DeletedUser5532

Hi,

I noticed that completing a tournament province will mark "Complete a province" quests as completed, but fighting and winning in a tournament encounter does not count in the "fight and win in x encounters" quests.

The confusion lies with how its termed. You referred to a Tournament Encounter, this part is what confuses things as this part does not exist.
There is a Tournament, and there is an Encounter.

A Tournament takes place in a previously discovered area of land.
An Encounter is when you meet a province for the first time.

This part of the game, is I believe to be working as intended.

As for the quest part, I believe that to be an unintended part of the game, so enjoy that one while it lasts for sure.

DeletedUser7096

Hello @Billlyy,

thank you for reporting it. We are aware of this bug and has been passed on.

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei