• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Comparison / Listing of all evolving Buildings

cwgiii

Shaman
So, it seems that RainbowElvira is no longer playing. Her resource was incredibly invaluable for decision making to determine the best evolving building to place for particular resources at particular points during the game. I believe she was able to post data up to Boblin's Express Service (from a year or more past). The power of this data was that it included information for each level of the structure at each chapter of play. Does anyone know of a similar resource that includes data for:
Echos of the Forgotten
Twighlight Phoenix
Flower Goblin Epiphany
Glory of the Nimble
Witty Racoon
Witch Doctor Artifact

and going forward?

Jake65

Sage
@cwgiii I've tagged you in another thread. Not sure if that's what you're looking for but hopefully it helps.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @cwgiii are you okay with me placing this to answered so you can continue the conversation on the related thread? :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

cwgiii

Shaman
I also noticed that I "do not have sufficient permission to respond" to RainbowElvira's original post (even though I had been able to post there in the past). I am not sure if it has been locked or not, but it would be a shame if RE was not able to update there, for whatever reason.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Just to jump in here... Karvest (on Beta) maintains a useful and up-to-date version of the list here - I myself find Karvest's site very useful :)

cwgiii

Shaman
YES! This is Perfect. Thanks so much for posting this Laurelin. And for Karvest (et all) for continuing the work!

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
I was on a break on the first half of this year and abandoned my evo table. It became messy anyway with the introduction of random rewards. Karvest found a nice solution for that.