• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Implemented Collecting KP

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
When help has been given to build someone's Ancient Wonders, it's more than a bit annoying to find out that just because you're in a different time zone, you've missed out on getting KP rewards :(

I personally don't think it's fair to expect players to constantly use spells so they can collect up to 20 KP just because they've been offline.

Is it possible to have some sort of inventory setting to store KP in that is gifted, won or acheived through helping a player advance their Ancient Wonder? Storing offline KP like this can't be difficult to create.

I understand that you have something similar in Forge of Empires where KP are stored in packs of 5 and 10? Would that work on Elvenar?? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser441

You shouldn't lose any kps awarded or won even if you have a full kp bar of 10 (or 20). :confused:. Just as when 25 kps are won in an event , they will be there even if your bar has only 10 .But if you are logged out and have amassed 5 kps after 5 hours out and are then awarded 5 more ,your kp timer will stop when it gets to the max 10 .

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
You shouldn't lose any kps awarded or won even if you have a full kp bar of 10 (or 20). :confused:. Just as when 25 kps are won in an event , they will be there even if your bar has only 10 .But if you are logged out and have amassed 5 kps after 5 hours out and are then awarded 5 more ,your kp timer will stop when it gets to the max 10 .

thank you for your reply - I understand it, but still think it's a tad unfair on players in different time zones - it means they have to spend all their KP to ensure they are "empty" before logging off for the day or choose not to help others with their KP

m4rt1n

Adept
That's part of the game, I always spend all kp before going to bed, not doing so means the 7 or 8 while in bed will not add and be wasted anyway.

I'm a little puzzled as to why anyone would not leave the kp bar empty upon retiring for the day. :confused:

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
That's part of the game, I always spend all kp before going to bed, not doing so means the 7 or 8 while in bed will not add and be wasted anyway.

I'm a little puzzled as to why anyone would not leave the kp bar empty upon retiring for the day. :confused:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I shall pass on the info to the player concerned ..... thank you for the reply - Compliments of the Season ;)

DeletedUser5433

I have never used the KP spell as I always seem to have more than enough KPs accrue during the day. I have had up to 87 KP attached to my bar due to rewards, gifts, etc during an event. I do spend all KPs before logging out for the day, but haven't run into any problems accumulating more and keeping them.

Duru Beibella

Alchemist
When help has been given to build someone's Ancient Wonders, it's more than a bit annoying to find out that just because you're in a different time zone, you've missed out on getting KP rewards :(

I personally don't think it's fair to expect players to constantly use spells so they can collect up to 20 KP just because they've been offline.

Is it possible to have some sort of inventory setting to store KP in that is gifted, won or acheived through helping a player advance their Ancient Wonder? Storing offline KP like this can't be difficult to create.

I understand that you have something similar in Forge of Empires where KP are stored in packs of 5 and 10? Would that work on Elvenar?? :rolleyes:

ECSTATIC to learn of new changes for KP when offline - THANK YOU Elvenar ...... wooHOOOOO