• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Coin Rain // Supply Windfall can Overfill Storage

torolatorre

Dreamer
so when a instant is use it can go over the Gold//Supplies limit but only once, then it will appear block to use it, same way you can collect more resources when the storage is full, until there is more room for Gold//Supplies.

So if i have 1.000K/10.0000k and i use a 100% instant it will ended up like 11.000k/10.000k and wont be available more instants or collect productions

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
This would be a nice overflow mechanic in general. E.g. when I'm collecting supplies from my Workshop productions, I want the first collection that overflows the storage to be collected in full (rather than being truncated, as it is now), and after that collections should be blocked.

Same applies for Broken Shards. Sometimes I have 9 in storage, and then my Fire Phoenix is up for collection, so I lose one (or I have to wait, but then I lose production time).

m4rt1n

Adept
Overfills would unfortunately allow premature tech unlocks where the main hall needs an upgrade to allow that capacity so would mess up the game balance, nice idea though.

That would allow for a proper usage of instants, particularly the 100% ones. There could always be a limit on overflow, i. e. 10 or 20%, so that people would not abuse it by using 100% instant at a 99% filled capacity, thus nearly doubling their storage and possibly exploit the mechanics of the game.

The present state, alongside 12h, 24h and 48h production collection (event buildings, orc production...), allows for no room if one wants to vigilantly use of/collect the bonuses once or twice a day. The team seemed to have thought of this when they decided that the help for neighbours can be done after 23h and Moonstone Library's collection is 21h rather than 24h, actually allowing you to pick up once a day, even if you're unable to do so at the same time every day. So, things can be done/revised if there's sense for that.

Jake65

Sage
That would allow for a proper usage of instants, particularly the 100% ones.
I agree with this, there should be some latitude when using an instant, even if only for the 100%.
I don't think my coins or supplies have ever been empty that I've got the full 100% of the instant.