• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered City Deletion

DeletedUser6967

I was reading the old update logs and it said that anyone who had reached the third chapter would no longer run the risk of their city deleting.

Is that still true?

DeletedUser5976

They could move those inactive cities to the edges and if people ever come back, they could be moved to a better position. Many have suggested this before. But they don't seem to want to do it.

Lelanya

Mentor
Possibly b/c that would be very confusing to the player affected by such a move. Consider:
You have a health event and end up in hospital. And when you do sign in... On top of being dropped by your FS you are surrounded by dead and silent strangers. No one takes your trades and the only ones you can see are from new players 3 pages distant. Would you keep on playing?

DeletedUser5976

You can join an FS immediately as you join. Other than that, I am already in deadlands and I keep playing. I have about 1 neighbour I can really trade with regularly and only because his goods I can trade within my FS (we have almost the same boosted goods). Without an FS I wouldn't be able to trade with him. The others are very small and trade for a short while before going inactive. I sometimes take their trades. So yeah it seems I am still playing under the conditions you describe.

Also after a time of inactivity due to whatever reason they can contact support and ask to be moved to a better position. As the world is now cleared out of the most inactives by moving them to the edges, they will be sure to end up with new active neighbours.

DeletedUser3097

Just to clarify, as this thread has gone a little offtopic:

Q
I was reading the old update logs and it said that anyone who had reached the third chapter would no longer run the risk of their city deleting.

Is that still true?

A
Any city which reaches chapter 3 or which has had diamonds bought for the account will not be deleted.

The present method of moving cities is to move active ones into better positions. This is performed automatically every week. Support are not able to move cities, either active or inactive.

Last edited by a moderator: