• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

[City] Allow buildings to be replaced when moving

DeletedUser2886

I also agree with the concept of recouping some of your real money spent on diamonds XD

this would also make more people more likely to spend money in the first place. I would hazard a guess the majority dont even buy diamonds just out of principle. im tempted to buy the deal one they have of 1100 diamonds and free builder etc but I wouldnt buy regularly there isnt enough incentive other than completing things a little quicker.

DeletedUser363

I would imagine if you start the game now its impossible to ever get to the top ranks. This is waht I hate about ranking in certain games. If you have been playing longer certain people will never have a chance to get up to the top which makes the rank thing pointless. Like I started this game a few days ago...there is no way I am ever gonna get #1 no matter how long I play. Maybe...if I spend an obscene amount of real money on diamonds...but yeah no
Just ignore the ranking, that's what a lot of us do.

We won't get help in moving buildings and rearranging villages because that's not how the developers want up to play, they have the view that they know what we will enjoy, despite us repeatedly saying otherwise.....ok, some people don't want any feature to help with rearranging things...they wouldn't have to use it though would they.

Inno will never allow you to recoup cash spent on diamonds as that would be cash out of their pockets.

Don't just reply to your own statements, you can edit them instead.

Try to have fun

DeletedUser2886

Just ignore the ranking, that's what a lot of us do.

We won't get help in moving buildings and rearranging villages because that's not how the developers want up to play, they have the view that they know what we will enjoy, despite us repeatedly saying otherwise.....ok, some people don't want any feature to help with rearranging things...they wouldn't have to use it though would they.

Inno will never allow you to recoup cash spent on diamonds as that would be cash out of their pockets.

Don't just reply to your own statements, you can edit them instead.

Try to have fun

Well imo if a developer doesnt listen to the people playing his game...they lose the people playing his game. I'm already looking at otehr games and kinda lost interest. it was fun at first. Now i couldnt care less