• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Chess set

DeletedUser7309

Is the magic academy still offering pieces of the chess set ? I finally decided to collect it, got one piece and haven’t seen anymore for ages

alsael

Enchanter
Yes,you have to be patient though.You will eventually see all the pieces.And remember,when you advance to next chapter,you have to sell your current pieces first,and then wait to see the upgraded pieces to Magic Academy.

kimkimkim

Summoner
And remember,when you advance to next chapter,you have to sell your current pieces first,and then wait to see the upgraded pieces to Magic Academy.
this is not always true as you can use royal restoration spells to upgrade the pieces

DeletedUser1874

Yes,you have to be patient though.You will eventually see all the pieces.And remember,when you advance to next chapter,you have to sell your current pieces first,and then wait to see the upgraded pieces to Magic Academy.
So they can be crafted again provided you don't have them deployed or in the inventory? That great info indeed, thanks!

LazyTony

Sorcerer
The flipside of this, if, like me, you think the chess set isn't worth it's space to place in your city, is that its a good idea to craft it anyway. This means that at least you remove 4 useless crafting recipes from the selection you are offered every 8 hours.

DeletedUser7309

Thanks for all the replies, another piece has now appeared and ... I don’t have enough catalysts :(
Patience isn’t one of my strong points

alsael

Enchanter
since you want to make the set,just make only catalysts and don't craft anything but the set.This is a game of patience,so arm yourself with some:rolleyes: