• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Chapter 21 - The Vallorian Legend

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Last edited:

OldHag

Necromancer
May whoever came up with this nonsense get an incurable itch in an unreachable spot :mad:

:D
The description of the Royal Restoration Spell even reads: upgrade summonable buildings obtained through events or created in Crafting. They cost BLUEPRINTS or DIAMONDS to craft, how on earth is it acceptable that an ANCIENT WONDER requires those rare resources to build/upgrade????!!!! :mad: o_O
This is simply unacceptable!!!

I'm not sure I'll be building either of them with those costs.

m4rt1n

Adept
I have built both of the AW's mainly because I had a huge stash of RR and CC spells, but can see that the upgrades get increasingly expensive which I agree is unreasonable.

The Ascended Goods boosts for collecting community work are incorrect though on the Maman Le Pre Antique Shop, mine is level 5 and says 900% on ascended goods yet I am actually getting around 90% of 3 hour base production per 3 hour collect.

@Herodite could you please check this out. :)

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Right @m4rt1n i've had a look and it seems to be working as intended. The percentage is based on your Community Work Regular Production:

Community Work.png

So in the above scenario (with a 900% AW Boost), when you collect your Community Work, you'll also collect an additional 864 Ascended Goods.

It doesn't increase your Ascended Good Manufactory Production.

Does that help :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

m4rt1n

Adept
Right @m4rt1n i've had a look and it seems to be working as intended. The percentage is based on your Community Work Regular Production:

View attachment 7921

So in the above scenario (with a 900% AW Boost), when you collect your Community Work, you'll also collect an additional 864 Ascended Goods.

It doesn't increase your Ascended Good Manufactory Production.

Does that help :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Yes that explains it, I thought the percentage was base ascended goods not community work, so no where near as good as I thought, oh well.