• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Chapter 16 buildings

Jake65

Sage
I'm probably jumping the gun but just trying to plan ahead...

What settlement goods (if any) create a bottleneck for progressing through the research?
I'm following the storyline quests so have 5 beer and 5 tea. Haven't unlocked the meditation yet.
Will I need more tea and beer or do I leave the space for multiple meditations?

I'd like to streamline production as much as possible. Although I seem to be moving at the pace of a turtle swimming through peanut butter :)

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Advice from my FS was that 6 of each is ideal. They are teleportable so if you're short of space you can store some when you need more of one than the other. If you've got plenty of PPs you don't need to build the meditation circles - I just built one for the quest. Mana and orc requirements are quite high but not excessive. A high level BTG is a big help as well. I found once I'd got most of the settlement upgraded (even partially) it was quite quick, and I don't remember being held up for long at any point - it was a breeze compared with 15 (and let's not talk about what comes after!).

Jake65

Sage
@MinervaOz, thanks again.
6 cups of tea and a 6-pack of beer is doing the trick :)
At the moment the embassies themselves seem to be the slow point. And KP, lots of that needed!