• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Spells Changes needed in Crafting

The new Healing option in Crafting is weak, underpowered and expensive. Also, why do we have so few Petfood builds, now, few Mage Multipliers, Enlightened Range boosters for archers, fewer boosts to HPs to build? The changes to Crafting have weakened players across the removed a lot of fun in Tourneys and in the Spire (and the Spire treasure list is no longer worth the effort and resources). Basically, we need to get back to a build set that encourages player participation, not punish it. I can see why so many old players have exited recently - its not boredom - its that the game is meant to fun, but has become anemic.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Basically, we need to get back to a build set that encourages player participation, not punish it. I can see why so many old players have exited recently - its not boredom - its that the game is meant to fun, but has become anemic.
It may help if they changed the formula for calculating CAL. Having an advanced city shouldn't be a crime.