• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Cauldron

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team

richardo56

Adventurer
Just read throu the findings of silly bubbles and tried a few things and am still non the wiser. Maybe this Cauldron is not for me!

Jake65

Sage
I use the "pot luck" method.
Toss in a couple of each ingredient and then stand well back while stirring with a very long stick.
If it doesn't explode then whatever you get is more than you had before you started cooking ;)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@richardo56 As you add the Ingredients keep an eye on the Effects Screen to the right, the top most effect is the one you have the most probability of brewing and the list will change with every ingredient you subsequently add. You can add and deduct ingredients as you go to get the most desired effect.

If you take you time with it, and make a note of the ingredients you use, there's a chance to begin recreating it in the future!

Stucon

Illusionist
I use the "pot luck" method.
Toss in a couple of each ingredient and then stand well back while stirring with a very long stick.
If it doesn't explode then whatever you get is more than you had before you started cooking ;)
I do this every week. I have no idea what difference it makes.
I (try to) do it before a daily collection of goodies (the only tip I would give!)