• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived cant spend kp points

DeletedUser815

Dear Melis2010,

Thank you for reporting your issue, It is likely that this has happened because the technology 'Human/Elven Ancient Wonders' at the end of Chapter IV of the tech tree ('Wisdom and Wonders') is now mandatory. You will need to scroll back to the end of Chapter IV and research that technology before you can continue with your other researches.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions about this, or any problems locating the technology you need to research and if you have already researched Human/Elven AWs please submit a ticket to support and we'll investigate this for you.

DeletedUser835

ah i see that was not there before i was wondering why the mandatory quest has been there for ages for ancient wonders i thought it was at the end

thanks

DeletedUser1117

Since last update I cannot invest knowledge points in researching new technology even all prerequisites are fulfilled. I lost a lot of KPs btw.

glitch.jpg

DeletedUser815

Dear trigger23

It is likely that you have the same problem as one of our previous posters melis2010. You can see that thread and the answer to it here(click).

If after reading that post you still cannot spend your knowledge points then please let us know here or create an ingame support ticket so that we can help you resolve your issue.

DeletedUser1117

Thx Avatrix. It's true "Elven Ancient Wonders" appeared in tech tree and it's not unlocked. I'm sure I unlocked ALL tech prior to update. If I only knew about this I wouldn't lost days (and dozens of KPs) before researching it :(

Is it possible to get lost KPs back?

DeletedUser815

Thank you for replying trigger23,

I am glad I was able to help. The Human/Elven Ancient Wonders research became mandatory only after the release of update 0.30 as was explained in the release notes here(click). It was previously not so and thus you could have chosen not to research it.

Is it possible to get lost KPs back?
Unfortunately not in this case. I am sorry that I won't be able to help you with that. As a suggestion... You can buy KP's with coins or your boosted goods or with diamonds to regain some of the time you lost. Or you can do some encounters :)

I will merge this thread with the previous one by melis2010 as it is the same issue.