• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Cannot upgrade Main Hall

DeletedUser3251

I have tried 8 times this morning to upgrade my Main Hall.
I have all required resources.
Each and every time I click "upgrade" I get a popup error "Sorry, an error has occurred. Stream error, could not process request. OK"
When I click "OK", it reloads the game window. And when I try upgrade again, the same thing happens. I've restarted my browser, cleared my cache, and even restarted my computer, nothing has changed.

Attachments

• elv 1.jpg
    elv 1.jpg
    770.2 KB · Views: 82
  • elv 2.jpg
    elv 2.jpg
    983.4 KB · Views: 77

DeletedUser3251

Yes, 3 tiers ago, as you can see by screenshot. Option is to "upgrade", not "research".

DeletedUser3251

The supplies and gold are taken, the upgrade "tent" shows for a flash, then the popup shows up that says an error has occurred and request cannot be processed. Clicking ok, game restarts, supplies and gold are back in account, and no upgrade is in progress. Click, upgrade, flash, error, repeat. ALL freaking morning!

DeletedUser3097

I'm not an expert, but have you tried changing the resolution-

grey cog in bottom right-hand corner, click second cog, then turn down city graphic quality-

might be worth a try!

DeletedUser3097

Here's the solution:

It happens when you have coins from neighbourly help in the main hall. They became invisible after the update.

Get one more neighbourly help on the MH and then collect the coins. Then you will be able to upgrade again.

Hope this helps solve this problem. :cool: